Tuesday, October 9, 2012

First Post

This is going to be a blog to support my science fiction and fantasy writing, which means that is mostly what I'm going to talk about.  I'm going to try to post 1-2 times per week, but that's subject to deadlines and workloads. 

Right now, I'm reviewing the final edit for book two of the Crimson Worlds series, The Cost of Victory, which is launching in e-book format in a couple days.  I'm also finishing the writing on book three, A Little Rebellion, which is being released on December 17, 2012.  In between these two releases I'm putting out another novella in the Shattered States series and the print versions of Marines and The Cost of Victory are coming out by the end of the month.

So the current workload is pretty significant, but I intend to find the time for this blog.  I feel very strongly in interaction with readers.  To me, there is no greater inspiration or influence on future work than the people who read (and hopefully enjoy) my books.  Hopefully some of you will engage in some discussions on here and let me know what you liked (and didn't) and what you hope to see next.

I'm also going to do some posts about other science fictions and fantasy books I have enjoyed.  Some of these may be older classics, while others may be new works.  I think it might be enjoyable to discuss some of the works that have influenced my own.

The rest I will make up as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment