Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Marines Hits 20,000 Sales

I happened to notice today that Crimson Worlds Book I has sold more than 20,000 copies.  Actually, it crossed that mark a few days ago, and it's substantially past that now. 

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank all of you for making that happen.  I have some awesome readers, and we're adding more every day.  All of the books in the series continue to sell well, and Book IV is just about ready for release.

The First Imperium should be available in about a week.  I will announce it on the blog, the email list, and Twitter. 

Again, thanks to all of you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the series...and a few other things I'll be publishing soon (more on that later...)

5 comments:

  1. patiently waiting for the nextbook to be released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be out next week. You don't have to be patient much longer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jay, do you have a set date for the kindle release for your next book. And will it be 4.99 like the rest?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have an exact date, but sometime within the next 4-5 days. Probably Monday. I made a few last minute tweaks, mostly to link it to the next book, which is very much a continuation of the same storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jacob - and yes, it will be $4.99 like the rest.

    ReplyDelete