Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Prisoner of Eldaron

The Prisoner of Eldaron, Successors Book II, will be out next week.  I'd originally planned to release it the last week of July, but at the last minute, I decided there was more story to tell.  While I write long series usually, I also try to make each book a self-contained story while also advancing the series plot.  So, it's going to end up being two weeks later than I'd hoped, but also about 30,000 words longer (a good third longer than I'd expected), and also the longest book I've put out to date.

I've gotten some emails from you guys, and I just wanted to say I appreciate your interest in the book, and I hope you all enjoy it when it is out.  I feel it is a much better book for the additions.

I will, as usual, announce when it is live...here, on the mailing list, and on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment