Thursday, September 25, 2014

Stars and Empire # 104 on USA Today Bestseller List

The Last Marine
I will be doing a serialized novel called The Last Marine.  It is a Crimson Worlds spinoff, and it will be available ONLY on my mailing list (free).  The first installment will be sent out at the end of September, so if you want it, sign up at Crimsonworlds.com or just email me directly and I will add you to the list.  I only email the list about new releases, free stuff I'm giving away, or occasionally some kind of sale I'm running, so you won't get spammed with lots of BS.

104!

I want to take a moment thank all of you who purchased Stars and Empire for your awesome response.  Because of you, the collection has debuted number 104 on the USA Today bestsellers list.  I hope those of you who purchased the book are enjoying the ten space opera novels (including my Marines) by many of the top selling authors in the genre today, plus all the bonus content (including The Gates of Hell, my highest rated work at 4.8 stars).  You guys are the best.

Stars and Empire at Amazon

Stars and Empire at Barnes and Noble


While I'm at it, I'd like to add my thanks for the early response to The Ten Thousand.  The second Portal Wars book is off to a great start, and the reviews have been enormously positive.  I've also gotten a ton of emails from you guys telling me how much you enjoyed the book (as always, I reply to all emails).

Gehenna Dawn (Portal Worlds I) is seeing a burst of sales too, and I hope all of you trying Portal Wars for the first time enjoy the books.  Because of the response, the $2.99 discount price (reg. $4.99) has been extended.

Thanks again!  You guys are the best!

The Ten Thousand Kindle Edition at Amazon
The Ten Thousand Nook Edition at BN
The Ten Thousand Print Edition at Amazon

Gehenna Dawn at Amazon
Gehenna Dawn at Barnes and Noble
Gehenna Dawn Print Edition at Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment